I hand make each belt, these are not made in a factory and purchased wholesale. I put a lot of time into getting the parts for the best price so that I can offer them to you at fair and reasonable price.
• Each belt is fully adjustable to a smaller size
• Your belt will be shipped within 24 hours with a tracking number
• Printed instructions included with each belt
Please check your waist size before buying!
As a general rule this belt should be at least 5-6 inches larger then the size pants you wear, or it will be tight. You want the belt to be a little loose on your hips.
28 inches (X-Small) with 60 bullets. (Fits 23" or smaller pants size)
34 inches (small) with 72 bullets. (Fits 28" or smaller pants size)
38 inches (medium) with 82 bullets. (Fits 32" or smaller pants size)
42 inches (large) with 91 bullets. (Fits 36" or smaller pants size)
46 inches (X-large) with 100 bullets. (Fits 40" or smaller pants size)
If you need something larger then 46 inches contact me about a custom size
ANY QUESTIONS, JUST ASK
I have made thousands of these belts since 2005
and in that time I have sold them to Movie Studios, Musicians, Historical Reenactors, Museums, Airsofters and military veterans for their personal collections.
In that time I have never once had a complaint. If you are unhappy with your belt just contact me to arrange an exchange or refund.
Please read everything
- I will ship this in a box that will be labeled "INERT COSTUME PROP"
- This will be shipped US Postal Service Priority Mail, due to the weight of the belt I can not ship this First Class or Air Mail
- You will get a tracking number when the shipping label is created
- Please make sure that this item is allowed in your country
- I am not responsible if it is seized by customs and will not offer refunds for seized packages
***In the event that a belt is returned to me by Customs I will issue a refund for the price of the belt but NOT for the shipping cost. Because the cost of shipping this item internationally can be as much if not more then the belt (average shipping cost is about $50 USD), that is why I highly recommend you check that this will not be a problem.
m16 Bullet Belt
Bullets are brass with copper tips
Links are steel
If you are not happy with your order I will accept a return. Please contact me before sending it back. Many times the problem is size and that can be solved with a simple extention to the belt.